11.29.2005

Here comes the pain...

While I haven't been playing WoW much recently, I have been keeping up with the patch notes. Now, while I'm no expert, my years back in the EQ Beta do give me some perspective - and I think that the guys over at PA are right on.

...and now for something completely different.

I just want to say how much I wish I could go to this event. Unfortunately, I have finals the day that it is running and very little money to travel. You may or may not know, I held a LAN Party at Buffalo State Library with mild success. I temper that success with the qualifier "mild" (using our visual aid, think somewhere between green and blue; perhaps teal) because I had planned for about 30 people and only got 10. The library was gracious enough to pay for a company to bring in all the equipment and set it all up, and I didn't mind matching the guys for every pizza they bought (which only turned out to be 1 from them and 1 from me). Needless to say, it was good time and the guys I that came have been after me to throw another. Unfortunately, I don't know that I will be in the area much longer. Now if only I could find a job...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home