12.04.2005

1 Week to Go...

I'm not really sure how I got here - I can't believe I only have 1 week of school left. Well, actually - just a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. This weekend, I found an apartment with my brother and we're getting ready to move in a couple weeks before Xmas.

If you were unfortunate enough to follow that last link, you'll know my fear. A Christmas Story is, by far, my mother's favorite holiday movie. Now, I'm not saying I dislike it, but I would rather take a cheese grater to my ears than hear Ralphie mentioned that damned decoder ring again. Seriously, turn on TBS when you wake up on Xmas Eve Day and just leave it there for the next 24 hours. Rinse and repeat - for the past 12 years...at least.

...and you wonder why I brought up the new apartment.

By the way, I'm going to experiment and listen to music while I'm getting my blog on - and then leave you with a quote I like from the song that happens to be playing the moment I cease getting my blog on. The song may be cheesy and overplayed...but it may not. So, enjoy:

i don't care if the sun don't shine
and i don't care if nothing is mine
and i don't care if i'm nervous with you
i'll do my loving in the winter

Jugband Blues by Pink Floyd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home