12.21.2005

Holiday Parties and Many Happy Returns

So...went to the office party of the group where I worked my G.A. We sat around, ate, made merry, and all stared at the food for about 3 full minutes before anyone said or did anything before going back to work. However, I was not going back to work, I had to drive back home in a blizzard. But, it was a happy return.

So, after stuffing my face at a pot luck lunch (which somehow included Buffalo's best pizza and wings), what would I do? Oh yes, come home and shovel as much chinese in my face for my father's birthday...oh yeah, then there was the oreo icecream pie.

On the note of happy returns, my favorite friends on the west coast have returned from their extra-west coast journey. This makes me happy. Hopefully I will see them again soon. Til then, I suggest they look into a small film canister to remind them of the place they have just left. It will ease the pain. :P

just as every cop is a criminal
and all the sinners saints
as heads is tails
just call me lucifer
'cause i'm in need of some restraint
Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones

2 Comments:

Blogger R. Peeps said...

you, my friend, are just a bundle full of sentimentality.
anyway, i'm working right now and i have a call coming in, but i wanted to wish you a happy holiday.
here's to wishing i could be there to mount the slopes of bristol with you.
have fun, be good, say hi to the fam for me. suzanne sends her love.
-peps

8:10 PM  
Blogger R. Peeps said...

hey...where is your goofy ass. haven't heard from you in a while. come back to the blogosphere and give me a little sugar.
later baby,
-pep smear

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home