1.31.2006

Noontime Surfing

There's nothing of substance to this post; just bombing around teh interweb on lunch. I have been sick since Friday, though I'm on the mend. My co-workers keep telling me it is part of my initiation; I'll suck it up as long as I don't see any of these.

Anyway, tonight is the State of the Union address. I hope he just saves all our time and just says "broken." Unfortunately, I'm sure he'll take the occassion to spew forth mispronounced propganda; in this case, consult the only holistic way to cope with such an event.

Until then, I've been looking around at things that would help me recirculate my dollars. I found this, this, and this. If you can help out with any of these, please contact me with your generous financial donation.

Starting to drag, so no more witty cynicisms. 'Til next time:

i need this
old train to breakdown
oh please just
let me please breakdown
Breakdown by Jack Johnson

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Peeps said...

yeah, i've been MIA for quite some time now. hope you don't take that to mean i'm a dick. anyway, things have been hectic but i'm doing well now.
if you ever get one of those islands, let me know...i'll be your maintenance boy, pro-boner!!! HA!
surprised to hear that you were hanging out with glenn again. when you see him next, tell him i say hi. hope you didn't make too much of an ass of yourself on new years.
suzanne sends love. hope you're doing well.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home