2.13.2006

Mund-day

What does this little piggy do on the weekends? Oh yeah, stuff my face full of great food and guzzle it down with way too much alcohol. Dioynsus would be proud.

Anyway, gotta keep it short today cause I have to assemble a girl's pedal car for an exhibit. But, I will say this: whoever thought it was a good idea to distinguish a "girl's" car by painting it this color should be tortured. Also, I set up a Flickr account and in the market for a digital camera. Any suggestions? All I know right now is I want more than 5 megapixels and an optical zoom.

Also, go watch the olympics. Support the US. If you don't, we can logically infer that you must hate our troops. In addition, you must hate kittens (see "naughty" link below) and eat babies. Shaun White took the gold with an AMAZING run with 46.8 and I think I woke up the poor lady below me in celebration ('cause if you saw the run, you knew he won right then and there). Congratulations Shaun and the US Men's Halfpipe Team! Tonight the women's competition will be aired for the same event (though it's already complete, so don't check the web cause you'll see results).

By the way: check out my friend's blog, great story. Though, she didn't cite her source (NAUGHTY LIBRARIAN!).

close your eyes and bow your head
i need a little sympathy
cause fear is strong and love's for everyone
who isn't me
Burden in My Hand by Soundgarden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home