4.25.2006

I have great timing...



First of all...I broke my thumb. So here's me giving the thumbs up to holistic painkillers! I went to play ultimate frisbee back at my old undergrad school; I dove to catch the disc and the ground decided to break my thumb. I'm working on getting more amusing pictues (including an x-ray) posted, but typing is difficult with one thumb in a cast and half my hand immobilized. Because of that, this will be a short post...

This past weekend was the RIT Juggle-In which was amazing...but I couldn't juggle. So, I bought a few t-shirts and left...dying for next year's. The show was good, except for the headliners. I was less than impressed with Jay Gillian's performance (though he is an amazing juggler). I guess I had hoped the performance art would take a well-deserved break since he was juggling for (mainly) jugglers. Oh well, Steve Brown was awesome and hilarious, though I didn't get to meet him. All the acts before him were equally impressive. Ok, back to work...

i will let you down
i will make you hurt
Hurt by Nine Inch Nails

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Peeps said...

i heard you didn't get to get your pins out yet. that friggin sucks dude. hope you can open your own beer bottles soon.
later,
peps

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home