3.15.2006

A Few Quick Notes

Disclaimer: song chosen for the upcoming holiday.

First of all, the Skullcrusher community is going to take a hard blow losing one of the best priests and players on our server. I would never think to second guess his decision, but he will be sorely missed amongst his guild and the server as a whole. He is famous for singing on Vent during raids to raise morale, filling the void that is the lack of a bard class in WoW. (If you have a link to his songs, please let me know.)

Also, check out these links in order: ONE TWO THREE!

On another note, I just checked my UPS tracking number and my new camera is out for devilry - oh, fine, be that way: delivery. If all goes well, I'll be feeling better and using it (and it's upgraded 1GB SD card) to the fullest extent of the law this weekend. Unfortunately, my friends and I won't be making it out to Tipp Hill (and our favorite Irish Pub) until Saturday. And yes, the green is on top. I better wrap this up, I'm jonesin' for a Guinness.

Best wishes for a safe and happy St. Patty's Day!

well once i loved a girl, a child i'm told
i gave her my heart and she gave me a cold
so now i sit standing here out in the pouring rain
i'll stumble back to kelly's pub and cry away me pain
Irish Drinking Song by Flogging Molly

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Peeps said...

fucker! of course when i start liking nin i live 3,500 miles away. sorry there was so much drama leading up to it, but i'm glad you went and that you had fun. i've gotta say, if you need a friend during a time like this, and i'm not gonna be around, glenn is probably your best fucking bet. he won't let you be all pissy, bitchy and emotional and shit. he's gonna make your goofy ass get up, dance around like a maniac and get out all your pent up aggression. send him my regards, and thank him for me for convincing me that i didn't have to take shit from anyone, even its a girl with great tits.
love you sweetie,
pepsmear

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home