2.23.2006

Screaming Muscles and Priesty Goodness

Ok, first of all - had a great time with my brother last night on the so-called-mountain. It was crazy busy because of president's week. However, that did not stop us from hitting up the park - though we shyed away from the pipe. General rule of thumb: Olympic halfpipes are generally maintained at a higher standard that those of WNY. The example you see, is that of the higher standard; those of the lower standard are more like icepipes laden with frozen chunks - not conducive to back-to-back 1080s. Anyway, despite an almost completely beef-free night, my muscles are screaming at me.

In another world, I am a squishy. Guess what? Squishies just got buffed. I can't really comment on it just yet - still speechless. If you're not familiar with the game, let's just say that Blizzard just gave us a huge dose of steroids.

And in other news, I found out that "Private Eyes" by Hall and Oates was #1 on the Billboard Charts the day I was born. Maybe that's why I hated Top 40 so much in high school...

sit and drink pennyroyal tea
distill the life that's inside of me
sit and drink pennyroyal tea
i'm anemic royalty
Pennyroyal Tea by Nirvana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home