3.13.2006

right off my back

That's right folks, I lived through the NIN concert. Wouldn't have been complete without the protesters - though they had a poor showing compared to the Buffalo show during The Fragile tour. Saul Williams opened and was pretty damned good - while APC got a warmer welcoming during The Fragile, they had their own share of nay-sayers. Anyway, I screamed the entire setlist, which went something like this:

new flesh/pinion
love is not enough
you know what you are?
terrible lie
the line begins to blur
march of the pigs
piggy
frail/the wretched
closer
burn
gave up
eraser
right where it belongs
beside you in time
the day the world went away
wish
only
every day is exactly the same
suck
hurt
the hand that feeds
head like a hole

My voice is still not what it used to be - nor is my hearing. Amazing energy, amazing show, amazing everything. Didn't run into everyone I had hoped, but ran into some old friends - always a pleasant surprise. Can't say I touched Trent like I did at my last NIN show, but my friend and I had GREAT seats (2 rows back, center ice if it were hockey). I have a few pictures on my camera phone (Trent, it's out of love) but don't have the intarweb on my phone.

Which leads me into my other good news: finally ordered a digital camera. I've been checking the order status rabidly, but I know NewEgg will deliver; they always do. Because of this, you'll start noticing my flickr accout rapidly populating itself.

By the way, you may notice the iPod type thingee on the side bar now: it will post my top 6 artists currently being played. It would be more accurate if I could update it from work, but alas. So, give it a few weeks to normalize.

Lunch is almost over kiddies:


a 40oz to freedom is the only chance i have
to feel good even though i feel bad
40 Oz. to Freedom by Sublime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home