8.11.2006

Fast Forward!

Ok - so I haven't posted in awhile, but I'm not going to catch you up.

Last Saturday I was finally convinced by two friends (who have been coaxing me for the past 4 months) and two friends (whom I haven't seen in too long) to go to the Rochester Public Market. I bought a hot pepper plant and a bottle of wine; I have a feeling my black thumb will wither that poor plant to a spicy, dried husk. Then, we went to find the famous breakfast tacos - we did not find them. Instead, we found Juan and Maria's emanadas - INCREDIBLE. Let me tell you, not only did I devour one of their delicious breakfast empanadas, but I was equally tempted to get a veggie empanada! Now, crowds are an issue for me - but we went and had a great time, despite confusing signage. I took pictures. So to those four people, this is for you.

Work has been going well, and I just got permission to take pictures of a few very cool things I'm really excited to share. I hope you enjoy them too. Check back soon!

On the other hand, I've been plagued with horrible dreams this week. I know where they are coming from - they are blatant and no psychoanalysis is needed. I'm mystified to know why I'm having these dreams now. Furthermore, I rarely remember my dreams - so why is it the past three nights I've had dreams of the same nature?

Enough of the downer - on another front, my buddy and I have officially planned our first paying event. Well, we are planning our first paid event. Soon, we will have a website up (hopefully including a personal domain where I will continue my start-up web project) and the children will dance in the streets singing and dancing and drinking lemonade.

any fool can easy pick a hole i only wish i could fall in
a moving target in a firing range
somewhere i'm not
Scatterbrain by Radiohead

P.S.
Please feel free to submit questions (outrageous or not) to my project.

3 Comments:

Blogger R. Peeps said...

fucking-a, just write something...i only have so many things online that i check and when all of them are never updated i get bored very easily.
by the way...do you know of a place online where i can get full texts digitally of philosophical works?

7:38 PM  
Blogger R. Peeps said...

you are a god walking among mere mortals

11:16 PM  
Blogger R. Peeps said...

i heard you had an interesting phone conversation tonight...write an entire post about it, or at least e-mail me and let me know what happened.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home