10.06.2006

CSI

Yes - I watch TV from time to time...but CSI is one of the few shows I actually try to watch. The first two episodes of the season were amazing, as always; amazing enough to get two loyal Grey's Anatomy watchers to start taping that doctor-drama and watching some good stuff. Though I have to say...last night, eh. Dead people talking? Quick, disjointed and (much to my dismay) LABELED segments? C'mon Jerry and CSI writers, I know you can do better than that.

Anyway, work is exciting. Next week I'm going to CT to visit some donors and check out some of their other collections with a friend from work. Then, in November, I'm heading to San Diego for some training and I'll be taking a personal day while I'm out there to get some scuba diving in...PUMPED! As my good friend put it (in regards to La Jolla scuba): "people have even died there because of currents and such. if death is involved you know its gotta be cool." Oh yes, it will be cool. Also, I was looking through some of our collection and found some VERY cool drug posters that were used for an old exhibit - AMAZING stuff (one by Rick Griffin!)

i'm lost and i'm found
and i can't touch the ground
i'm plowed into the sound
Plowed by Sponge

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Peeps said...

you watch csi...you are a dork. there's something about the trend of having a leading male character who is just a dick to everyone because he's the smartest guy on the planet that doesn't really get my motor running. in fact, it turns my motor flacid and wiggly.
that drug poster was pretty rad though.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home