10.09.2006

/drool

This is a list, one of those things people of my professional persuaion are compelled to create, of video games which I am drooling over:

For games, that is all. Not many, I know - but perhaps in my old age I am becoming more content with what I have. That and the fact that World of Warcraft continues to supply quite a bit of entertainment since I started the day (night, actually) servers went live. That is all for now.

if i had a shotgun, you know what i'd do?
i'd point that shit straight at the sky
and shoot heaven on down for you
Don't Push by Sublime

2 Comments:

Blogger R. Peeps said...

traubie returns from the dark portal with a new crusade to increase his dorkometer cap to 70 quildars!
i love nerdspeak.

11:08 AM  
Blogger R. Peeps said...

yo, i dreamed that you got ate by an alligator last night.
uhh...hope you didn't.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home